3t is currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator on a permanent contract, located in Dyce, Aberdeen, UK.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Workforce Solutions is dedicated to ensuring workforces are competent, safe, and efficient through blending training, competence, and consultancy. We understand these challenges and combine have hundreds of years of experience in creating bespoke training programmes for our customers around the world that support them and their workforce to achieve the best results.
You will provide administration and support to all technical training and competence projects within Workforce Solutions.
- Follow processes to execute operational administrative tasks for all projects
- Prepare documentation for tenders and proposals from templates and as directed
- Maintain technical training and competence asset banks
- Maintain any software such as project Learning Management System or other tools
- Assist with the development of training and competence materials
- Undertake general administrative tasks as required.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Training and Competence Director
Part of what makes 3t successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will have:
- Enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and will understand how to communicate effectively
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work to timescales
- The ability to work on your own initiative and understand when to ask for help
- A thirst to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- A very keen interest in working with and helping people to be the best they can be