3t is currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager on a temporary contract located in Newcastle, UK.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
The Contracts Manager is a key member of the legal function of 3t. The Contracts Manager is, depending on assignment, responsible for the overall management of all customer contracts and as appropriate, subcontracts and for the resolution of all contractual issues in accordance with 3t policies and procedures.
The Contracts Manager will provide operational, strategic management and delivery to support and drive the business plan at contract level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the 3t customer contracting process across all service lines
- Review and assess liabilities and key contract issues that are present in 3t customer contracts or subcontracts in order to provide expert advice to 3t SLT, and assists to negotiate T&C.
- Generate contracts reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis to properly monitor active and expiring contracts, escalation opportunities, contract owner assignment, other data, as the case may be.
- Manage and administer contract-related records in the relevant contracts databases; maintains contracts files; accountable for contract database data.
- Promote, participate in and/or conduct new learnings and workflow improvements and workshops related to contracting standards, processes and/or reviews, the contracts function training and development initiatives and completes all assigned training.
- Responsible for onboarding and KYC/AML for all customer and business partners.
A highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to achieving results. 3t and the client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of 3t’s business through your skills and experience.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- have industry experience within a similar type of role;
- have excellent communication skills;
- have the ability to build lasting relationships within the business and externally with clients; be self-motivated with a tenacious attitude;
- have an ability to confidently interact with multiple stakeholders;
- have effective problem identification and solution skills;
- have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- be self-motivated, highly efficient and professional
3t recognises that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer flexible working patterns in accordance with regional policy.