Some of the energy sector’s biggest recruiters have signed up to attend AIS Survivex’s first Energy Sector Careers Events for 2022!
With many reports citing skills shortages as a potential challenge for energy sector companies this year, employers and recruiters are keen to identify potential talent to fill positions for key projects.
Our careers events are designed to match job seekers with potential offshore oil & gas and renewables employers…
The drop-in style events will take place from 10am – 4pm. As well as offering the opportunity to meet potential employers and recruiters face-to-face, you’ll be able to find out how to write a winning CV, what are the most desirable skills for employers and what potential jobs will be around in 2022.
Come and meet…
- AGR – specialists in the supply of skilled personnel to the global energy market
- Atlas Professionals – specialist recruitment and HR services in the global energy and marine industries
- Correll Services – service provider for the onshore and offshore renewables and oil and gas markets
- CPower – specialists in providing skilled personnel for the renewables industry globally
- Equinor – an energy company with more than 21,000 employees developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries
- GEV Wind Power – global leaders in wind turbine blade maintenance
- Kuiper – one of the world’s fastest growing specialist offshore resourcing companies
- Land & Sea – supplier of qualified trades personnel to offshore, shipbuilding, process / production and construction projects across Europe
- PD&MS – a leading multi-disciplined engineering and construction firm offering specialist services to the oil and gas industry
- Team and Tulloch – recruitment professionals providing specialised onshore and offshore personnel
- Wood – leading consultancy and engineering giant with 40,000 professionals across 60 countries
In Newcastle, energy company Equinor, specialist recruiters Land & Sea, service provider to the oil and gas and renewables sectors, Correll Services, GEV and CPower, provider of specialist personnel for the global renewables sector will all be at event looking for skilled personnel.
At the Aberdeen event, engineering giant Wood, specialist service provider, PD&MS and recruitment experts AGR, CPower, Kuiper, Atlas Professionals and Tulloch will all be attendance.
Linzi Ryan, Head of Marketing at AIS Survivex, said:
“Our Energy Sector Careers Events are always incredibly popular but this year’s February events look set to be the best yet.
“Many projects delayed because of the pandemic are kicking off in 2022 and increased global oil and gas and renewables activity means there is likely to be huge demand for skilled personnel. Our events offer the chance to speak with key employers and recruitment experts face-to-face, get some invaluable advice and, hopefully your next big opportunity.”