3t is currently looking to recruit a Pipefitting Instructor on a permanent contract located in Newcastle, UK.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Training Services is the UK’s largest and leading provider of training for the oil and gas, wind, and power industries, and a major player globally, whilst also making a significant impact on the wider and utilities sectors including gas, electric, and water.
To deliver 3t’s approved suite of courses within the given technical subject area at 3t training centres in a consistent, professional way which reflects 3t’s business integrity and culture.
- To deliver courses as required in line with 3t and accrediting body requirements
- To support customers during course delivery as appropriate
- To obtain positive customer feedback following course completion in line with KPIs set within personal development plan
- To participate in standardisation and continuing professional development events as required
- To provide support to trainee and existing Instructor/Assessors as appropriate
- To support department growth through technical input to new courses, training standards, customer meetings and the continual improvement of existing courses.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply 3t and where appropriate Client’s HSE Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that all 3t quality and operational procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures.
Part of what makes 3t successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will have:
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Qualified pipe fitter / plater
- Teaching experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team
Courses required to deliver:
• Pipefitting Upskill
• Plating Upskill