3t is currently looking to recruit a Maths Lecturer on a permanent contract. Frequent travel to 3t Training centres and client sites will be required.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Training Services is the UK’s largest and leading provider of training for the oil and gas, wind, and power industries, and a major player globally, whilst also making a significant impact on the wider and utilities sectors including gas, electric, and water.
To teach Functional Skills Maths Levels 1 & 2 as well as the Maths unit of City & Guilds 2304- 17 Technical Certificate to apprenticeship groups and cohorts of commercial learners.
- Complete all administrative work linked to the qualification and assessments.
- Keep and maintain accurate records of assessments and paperwork in accordance with awarding organisation requirements.
- Provide prompt information, advice, guidance and constructive feedback to candidate during and after completion of the qualification.
- Make sure that assessment strategies used are inclusive (regardless of gender, age or origin) and be fair, reliable and consistent in assessment decisions.
- Co-operate with the internal quality assurance procedures.
- Be fair, reliable and consistent in assessment decisions.
- Maintain high standards of work at all times, keeping accurate records.
- Ensure that all candidates comply with Health and safety standards.
- Be aware of Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding including the Prevent Duty.
- Be able to assist in implementing new procedures in accordance with the internal quality assurance and Quality Improvement Manager.
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 which is the UK implementation of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Part of what makes 3t successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do. You will have:
- Provide professional guidance and assist in the development of others.
- Demonstrate a calm and systematic approach
- Convey information fluently, interpreting and clarifying details and explaining rationale
- Select and use the best method of communication to ensure understanding
- Advise and guide others
- Use a wide range and depth of technical or specialised knowledge, providing technical leadership and expert advice to others
- Work to develop team spirit and cooperation
- Provide meaningful feedback on a regular, ongoing basis
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS), Level 4
- If not already obtained, be willing to work towards the above