3t is currently looking to recruit a Medical Administrator on a permanent contract located in Newcastle, UK.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Training Services is the UK’s largest and leading provider of training for the oil and gas, wind, and power industries, and a major player globally, whilst also making a significant impact on the wider and utilities sectors including gas, electric, and water.
The role is a customer facing role providing administration support within our busy Medical department.
- To receive visitors at the Medical Suite and ensure the correct paperwork is issued
- Assist with audiometry testing
- Inputting and processing of learner data
- Scanning, filing and photocopying of medical documentation
- Additional administrative duties for Clinical Staff as and when required
- The job holder is expected to be flexible and undertake additional duties commensurate with the overall responsibilities of the job, and that are within their competence, when required.
At 3t our values of Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of what we do and reflect what is important to 3t, how we operate and fulfil our vision. We are looking for future colleagues who believe in the power of working together by being open and respectful, think creatively and dare to be different to find solutions and are dedicated, driven and passionate to strive for excellence. You will have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an administration position preferably in an Occupational Health / Medical environment
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Able to work to within set deadlines
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential data
- Pleasant and helpful but assertive
- Diplomatic & discreet
- Ability to remain calm during busy periods or when dealing with challenging situations
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Committed to customer care
- Tidy, smart & professional appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Apprenticeship option also available.
Please note this is a 20-hour role, hours detailed below:
- Monday – 12.00pm – 8.00pm
- Tuesday – 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- Wednesday – 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday – 2.00pm – 6.00 pm
Salary: £11,960.00 per year