3t is currently looking to recruit a Training Administrator on a permanent contract located in Aberdeen, Montrose or Newcastle UK.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Managed Services is the leading provider of global training and competency management services with many of the world’s leading Oil and Gas, Renewables and Public Sector organisations. We deliver impactful solutions to our clients that drive compliance and safety.
As a Training Administrator you will be responsible for managing all aspects of training for designated client(s) and your duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to emails and training enquiries in a timely manner
- Proactively speaking with designated client(s), delegates and third-party training providers
- Building strong working relationships with your designated client(s)
- Providing world class customer care at all times
- Assist with weekly reports to client and third parties
- Assist with weekly system updates
Part of what makes 3t successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently using your own initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role as an advantage