3t is currently looking to recruit 2x Training Management Services (TMS) Coordinators on 6 month fixed term contracts located in Aberdeen, Montrose or Newcastle.
At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training. We stand as a global training powerhouse operating across 60 countries worldwide.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Managed Services is the leading provider of global training and competency management services with many of the world’s leading Oil and Gas, Renewables and Public Sector organisations. We deliver impactful solutions to our clients that drive compliance and safety.
As TMS Coordinator you will facilitate and administer training arrangements on behalf of TMS client workforce in conjunction with the training matrix. You will manage all aspects of arranging and maintaining training requirements of TMS client employees including course bookings, scheduling training, obtaining and issuing certification.
- Coordinate training activities in line with Client training requirements
- Process training bookings in line with departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Manage status of all courses, and ensure that suppliers are informed of cancellations in a timely manner to avoid cancellation charges
- Contact suppliers to secure training solutions on behalf of TMS clients
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Where applicable, update and maintain client’s Learning Management System (LMS) to effectively manage employees’ training records
- Generate and forward Joining Instructions in line with company policy
- Notify delegates of any changes/cancellations
- Monitor progress of allocated training events to ensure compliance is met
- Calculate Managed Event costs following departmental process
- Arrange accommodation where applicable
- Adhere to departmental and Client processes
- Ensure accurate data is maintained within relevant departmental system(s)
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members and clients
- Manage changing situations to ensure training requirement is delivered
- Identify solutions and efficiencies to optimise the use of departmental software and ensure departmental policies, procedures and standards are kept current
- Apply departmental escalation policy in response to any customer complaints
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the TMS Team Lead
At 3t our values of Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of what we do and reflect what is important to 3t, how we operate and fulfil our vision. We are looking for future colleagues who believe in the power of working together by being open and respectful, think creatively and dare to be different to find solutions and are dedicated, driven and passionate to strive for excellence. You will have:
- Excellent coordination / organisational skills
- Excellent communication / strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to talk to all levels of company representatives
- Customer service experience
- Sound knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry as an advantage
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Software system experience as an advantage
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail